Thursday, January 13, 2011

Week 1 EOC; About Me

For as long as I can remember, I’ve always had a camera in one hand and a pencil in the other. Finishing my high school education, I went ahead to pursue my passion behind the camera and learn more about my soon-to-be tools of the trade. I’ve already had that eye for spotting detail or that something special when looking through the camera lenses, I wanted to perfect my skills in the field.
From capturing those special moments between families, the fun times between friends, beautiful landscapes during those family trips or vacations, or those quirky animals, be a dog or cat, I’ve always loved what nature has to provide to us. Venturing out to become a world wide known photography, I want to give it my all in pleasing my clients with their unique photos and be well known for the quality in my pictures.
Keeping my dream alive and my passion still burning, I have the support from my friends and family to keep me going, and the clients that I meet to continue my interest in finding those unique pictures that no one else has taken or composing a completely new idea for an image that no one has thought of. So that is the thrill of my life, through my lense.

No comments:

Post a Comment