Thursday, March 24, 2011

EOC Week 11 Final Evaluation: Forced Choice



1. Kiri Smith: I believe Kiri did the best in the project, as she followed the directions and had her quotes and everything, so she was the winner in my eyes on this project.

2. Chris Hall: Chris did a great job on his project, but he was missing his quotes, which ended up him being second on my list.

3. Nina Redna: Nina did a nice job on her project, I had a hard time choosing between her and Chris who got second and who got third, but it looked like she put a little less effort into her project then Chris did.

4. Lana Cunningham: Missing one part of the final project, she at least had quotes and they were in a different color.

5. Joaquin Lares: He at least put effort into finding a lawyer to answer some of his questions, he just never finished the rest of his blogs.

6. Angel Donohew: She at least did part of the final project, but life gets in the way and I can understand that.

7. Kellie Ward: Among everyone else, I did the least, I never blogged for this project, but I did contact a lawyer about some questions. I just didn't have the time to work on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment