Thursday, March 24, 2011

Final Project


All I can say was this was a great class. The movies that were shown and the things that were discussed, I learned a lot from these things that I never knew about and probably won’t forget. This class has taught me so much and now I can better protect my photos and myself from people stealing and claiming things as their own. This class has also taught me that lawyers are sometimes people you can count on and at other times are not people you can depend on.
            The reason why there is no final project here is because there isn’t enough time in a day to work on 5 different projects at once and juggle 4 days of school and work the rest of the 3 days that I’m not in school. I don’t have the best time management when under pressure, which ended in result of loosing time and not getting the project down. I asked one question though, and a lawyer did answer, so I at least contacted a lawyer for the project.
            I’ll understand if I have to take this class again, I will just have to make sure if I take it again, I take less classes to begin with so I can have more time to finish the final project and keep up to date with everything needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment